Auspicious time as per Panja Patchi Sashtra
Pancha-Patchi Shastra is based on prehistoric literature in Tamil language. Pancha means five and Pakshi means Bird. The Pancha-Patchi system has some similarity to the Pancha-Bhuta (Five elements) system of Ancient Vedic Astrology. It is assumed that the Five Elements represented by five birds, manipulate and rule all the actions of human beings. These five birds take their turns in a particular series and branch out their powers during day and night.
The power that takes effect first on a day or night and the sequence that follows depends on the day of the week and the Paksha (waxing half or waning half cycles) of the Moon.
Pancha Patchi Details :
1. The strength of Activities decreases in the following order. Rule, Eat, Walk, Sleep and Death. Rule-Very good, Eat-Good, Walk-Medium, Sleep-Bad and Death-Very bad. During Rule Activity and Rule Sub-activity good things will happen. During Death activity and Death Sub activity bad things will happen. For a particular Activity and Sub activity refer result column for finding Good or Bad timings.
2. General details of your bird, Activities of Yamas for Bright half and Dark half are given in first two pages. In remaining 20 pages detailed Sub activities of your bird is given. For choosing auspicious time, first find out whether particular day falls in bright/dark half. Then select the page pertaining to particular day’s weekday (eg. Sunday, Monday….). Then seeing the result column select a good time.
3. For doing a work successfully from someone or conquering an enemy, select a time such that your bird’s activity is strong and others bird’s activity is weak. Others birds can be found from their name’s first letter or by knowing their Star.
4. Using your bird’s colour/direction will give good results.
5. In Athikara Pakshi’s day good things will happen if done done during Rule, Eat activities.
6. In padupakshi day bad things will happen. In unavoidable circumstances do things during Rule or Eat activities.
7. Generally 1 Yama duration is 2 hours and 24 Minutes. But this varies from place to place and day to day due variations in Sun Rise/Set timings.
8. Select auspicious time using the Pancha Pakshi tables and get success in your life.
Capricorn and Independence:
The Capricorn likes to be independent, they even have ability to do tedious tack independently. They hardly like to follow any orders, instead they like to give orders and show a great leadership of getting the work done. The Capricorn person can be a good team leader and they can give the better